15826 96th Lane N
West Palm Beach, FL 33412
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
SEO copywriting, blogging, blog articles, white papers, web pages, landing pages, press releases, newsletters, infographics, ecommerce product descriptions, social media marketing, reputation management, crisis communications, keyword research, basic HTML, basic CSS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Wordpress, MailChimp, PR Web, PR Newswire, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, proficient in both Windows PC and MAC operating systems.
WORK & EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
Lynn Smythe Creations
Content Management, SEO Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations
January 2014 – Present
My clients included:
1. Mediasophia – West Palm Beach, FL
Mediasophia is a full-service marketing agency specializing in organic search engine optimization, web design and online reputation management.
- Reputation management, copywriting and social media marketing for their clients.
- Researched and wrote original SEO content relevant to aesthetics, medical spas, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, music, photography and technology.
- Posted blog articles, title tags and meta descriptions to various content management systems including Wordpress.org, Wordpress.com, LiveJournal, Tumblr, Medium, Sett and Weebly.
- Social media networking using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Flickr, Photobucket, YouTube, MySpace and LinkedIn.
- Programs used included Google Drive, Gmail, MS Word, MS Excel and Dropbox.
2. MedSpa – Boca Raton, FL
MedSpa is an online directory for plastic surgeons and medical spas.
- Researched and wrote original SEO content relevant to plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, aesthetics, dermatology, cosmetic dentistry, weight-loss and anti-aging.
- Created search engine optimized web pages, landing pages, blogs articles, email newsletters, social media posts, press releases and white papers for MedSpa.com and MedSpa Interactive.
- Proofread and edited articles provided by freelance writers contracted through Craigslist and LinkedIn.
- Social media networking using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Posted blog articles, title tags and meta descriptions via Wordpress and Tumblr CMS.
- Programs used included Google Drive, Gmail, MS Word, MS Excel and Infusionsoft.
3. PPC Professionals – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
PPC Professionals specializes in pay-per-click ads for travel and technology companies.
- Developed SEO content for their clients.
- Search engine optimized web pages, landing pages and blogs articles.
- Posted blog articles via Wordpress CMS including title tags and meta descriptions.
- Programs used included Google Drive, Asana Project Management, MS Word, MS Excel, and Toggl.
Forest Hill High School
January 2014 – March 2014
Certificate - Creating Web Pages - Adult & Community Education – Basic HTML & CSS
Certificate - Creating Wordpress Websites - Adult & Community Education - Basic HTML & CSS
Vision Precision Holdings
January 2013 - December 2013
Vision Precision Holdings is a retail optical chain operating 40+ stores throughout the United States under the Stanton Optical and MyEyeLab brand names and the e-commerce site Frame Genie.
- Content Manager at Stanton Optical’s corporate headquarters in Palm Springs, Florida.
- Head of online content creation and social media for 40+ Stanton Optical & MyEyeLab stores.
- Creation of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly editorial calendars using Microsoft Excel.
- Social networking using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Storify, Instagram, Quora and Tumblr.
- Online reputation management.
- Project management using Google Group Camp.
- Wrote e-Commerce product descriptions using Magento.
- Wrote and distributed press releases using PR Newswire and PR Web.
- Microsoft Word and Google Docs to create search engine optimized copywriting for web pages, patient education articles, community involvement events, blog posts, infographics and email newsletters.
- Proofread and edit articles provided by freelance writers contracted through My Blog Guest, Copy Press and Web Content Brokers.
- Cultivated brand ambassadors, key influencers and guest posting opportunities through HARO, My Blog Guest, online contests and promotions.
New Epic Media
Director Content Management
August 2012-November 2012
New Epic Media is a full-service marketing agency. Their clients included MacGregor Yachts, Veritas of West Palm Beach, Ken Paves Self Help Hair Care, James Family Dentistry, Leila Restaurant, Prosperity Partners, Preferred Lifestyle Services, Palm Beach Designer Fabrics, API Draper, VegaLab, Lookout Deals, Little Soft Shop, Bargain Software Shop, Florida Industrial Super Cleaners, Charlie Pierce and Countess 100.
- Social media posts for all clients using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
- SEO copywriting for website pages, landing pages, Word Press blog articles, Mail Chimp email newsletters, PR Web press releases.
- Wrote e-Commerce product descriptions for computer software using Shopify.
- Creation of monthly editorial calendars using Excel, project management using Asana, online file sharing using Drop Box.
- Monthly report generation using Raven Tools to pull together each client’s Google Analytics, Twitter and Facebook data.
United States Media TV
May 2012-August 2012
United States Media TV is a producer of educational cable television programs narrated by Terry Bradshaw including Editions with Terry Bradshaw and Today in America with Terry Bradshaw.
- SEO copywriting for web pages, blog articles and press releases using MS Word.
- Social media marketing on Facebook Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Contributed to content marketing and online reputation management utilizing Wordpress, Xanga, Posterous, Tumblr, HubPages and Squidoo.
Lynn Smythe Designs
September 1997- May 2012
Non-fiction and creative writing projects using Wordpress, Typepad and other CMS. Non-fiction article writing for print magazines and yearly anthologies
- Founder and editor of the Bike Diva, Run Diva, Craft Diva, Cuisine Diva and Backyard Diva blogs.
- Promotion of blog articles to social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Wrote articles for print publications including Llewellyn Worldwide, Farmer’s Almanac, BackHome, Veggie Life, The Herb Quarterly, The Essential Herbal, Altered Arts, Lapidary Journal, Beadwork and Jewelry Crafts.