Measure Your Online Social Influence
I've been posting up some information to the Lynn Smythe Creations blog about the various social media sites I use to help promote my business.
I recently joined Klout, after it was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Klout pulls your information from all the other social media sites you use and gives you a score based on your social media klout. Here is the link to my Klout page: http://klout.com/#/thebikediva.
The Klout Score measures influence based on your ability to drive action. Every time you create content or engage you influence others. The Klout Score uses data from social networks in order to measure:
- True Reach: How many people you influence
- Amplification: How much you influence them
- Network Impact: The influence of your network
Connect Your Social Media Sites
I have the following social media sites connected to my Klout profile:
Additional Social Media Posts
Here are links to the other posts that pertain to social media marketing on the Lynn Smythe Creations blog.
- Lynn Smythe Creations Uses Social Media Sites
- Social Media Site Chamber.com
- Social Networking on LinkedIn